The Impaktor 250 is designed from the ground up to really produce. It’s able to do this by being easier to transport, quicker to set up, and tougher on a variety of material you need to shred. The larger infeed hopper means less prep work to feed material, and compact dimensions means its easier to tow and position, weighing only 13.3 tons.
The Impaktor 250 can be outfitted with either standard Impaktor shafts or the special paddle shafts, depending on the application. And the switch is relatively quick, taking only a few hours, thanks to the unique quick change cassette shaft system.
Rip, shred and crush a wide variety of material with the Impaktor 250. No other shredder can handle as wide a variety of materials. Operators can crush material such as concrete, rubble, asphalt, then switch to processing metals, and then finish with green waste and C&D waste – all from the same machine.
- Patented dual-shaft design
- Precise cutting uses less energy
- Compact and low weight
- Auto reverse function helps product cutting tools
- Low wear part maintenance
- Short Set Up Times
- Tracks provide exceptional maneuverability
- Available as Staionary Electric Unit
- 22' long x 7' 10.5" wide x 9' 2" high
- Weight- 29,763 lbs.
- Engine- 200 HP Volvo Tier 4f
- Shafts- 59"
- Shaft Speed- 11-45 RPM
- Torque- (2) 80,000 ft./ lbs.
- Conveyor Width- 31.5"
- Conveyor Speed- 118"/ second
- Discharge Height- 11' 5"
Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected.
All Specifications are subject to change.
||94.50 in ( 240 cm)
||110 in (280 cm)
||264 in (670 cm)
||29763 lbs (13500.30 kg)
||75 gl (285 l)
||26 gl (98.40 l)
||220 hp (164.10 kw)