The VZ950 Titan is designed from the ground up to be the best universal shredder available. The powerful cutting and shredding action from the standard shafts, or the special paddle shafts help fine-tune the end product to meet your spec. And special spacers designed by Bandit can adjust the side combs to regulate the size of the material as it works through the shredder.
Rip, shred and crush a wide variety of material with the VZ950. No other shredder can handle as wide a variety of materials. Operators can shred metal waste, appliances, building rubble and even whole cars! Then switch to green waste and construction and demolition waste. You can even size your end product based on your need!
The VZ950 is designed to be the ultimate shredder for every-day use. Low wear part costs, and easy access maintenance items limit downtime, and the modular design means everything is easy to access. Auto reversing functions protect the cutting and shredding tools, and large infeed hoppers mean operators can feed more material without as much much sizing prep work.
- Patented dual-shaft design
- Precise cutting uses less energy
- Auto reverse function helps product cutting tools
- Low wear part maintenance
- Extra long discharge conveyor
- Tracks provide exceptional maneuverability
- Transportatin Specs- 425"/453" long x 118" wide x 169"/142" high
- Weight- 70,600 lbs
- Engine- 700 HP Volvo Penta Tier 4f
- Hopper Volume: 318 cu.ft.
- Shaft- 99" long x 32" diameter
- Cassette Weight- 16,100 lbs.
- Torque- 500,000 ft./lbs.
- Conveyor Width & Speed- 31.5" wide at 118"/ second
- Discharge Height- 11' 5"
Machine weights, feed rates, and other specifications are approximate and will vary depending on options selected.
All Specifications are subject to change.
||118 in ( 300 cm)
||131 in (360 cm)
||453 in (1150 cm)
||425 in (1080 cm)
||8000 lbs (36287 kg)
||211 gl (800 l)
||700 hp (522 kw)