Ergonomic Operator Platform
- The operator's platform is ergonomically designed to minimize vibration while having easy access and comfortable reach to all controls. This ensures greater efficiency and operator comfort.
- Fuel and water gauges provide operator with fluid levels during operation.
- The skid resistant lockable metal floorplate and the built-in all weather seat with seatbelt allow for safer and comfortable operation during any season. and makes the machine even more durable.
Optimized curb and side clearance
- The optimized curb clearance prevents damage to concrete curbs when compacting subbase and asphalt.
- With the side clearance of less than 2 inches the operator can maneuver close to any structure resulting in professional compaction end results.
- Fully recessed hydraulic motors provide excellent curb and side clearance allowing easy compaction near curbs, walls and in confined areas.
Excellent drum visibility
- With a tapered frame and hood design, the operator has excellent visibility to the drum edges for more comfortable operation and efficiency.
- The compact design allows an unobstructed view of the drums at all times. This simplifies maneuvering and approaching walls and obstacles providing high quality results.
- The operator has all-round visibility which means fewer mirrors and no need for a rear-view camera. In addition, the risk of accidents is reduced.
Fully integrated operating lever
- Ergonomic joystick with integrated vibration and water spraying functions for better control and ease of operation.
Industry leading service access
- The hood design provides easy to the engine, hydraulic components, fuse box and maintenance points.
- Quick, tool-free access to water pump, water filter, battery and manuals guarantee easy maintenance of the equipment. This reduces the overall maintenance downtime and therefore the total cost of ownership.
- Hinged floor plate allows quick access to the main components.
Dual drum hydrostatic drive system
- This allows for greater productivity and surface finishing as both drums rotate at the same speed avoiding asphalt shoving.
Tie down points
- Four point corner tie downs make this machine DOT legal in all 50 states in the US.
- The tie down points are accessible and robust. They are positioned so that the operator does not need to climb onto the trailer when loading ensuring safer transportation of the equipment.
- In case towing is required, the machine is equipped central tie down points in the front and rear frames.
Designed and built in America
- Designed and manufactured in the USA to meet our specific customer requirements