Uniform operating concept
- All RD and RC rollers have the same simple operating concept. This offers advantages for rental customers, as long instruction and incorporation into work are not necessary and the machine can be used immediately and efficiently.
- There is a lower risk of collisions and damage because the operator can quickly get everything under control.
Large line-of-sight, compact construction
- The compact design provides an excellent view of the drums. This makes maneuvering and approaching walls and obstacles easier. This means less damage and a high quality result.
- The operator has excellent 360° visibility. Fewer mirrors and no rear-view camera are required. In addition, the risk of accident is reduced.
Ergonomic work platform
- The ergonomic work platform is designed for reduced vibration. The low vibration, easy access and operability of all control elements increase working comfort, operator satisfaction and operator health. This ensures a higher level of efficiency.
- The compact design allows a high level of maneuverability in tight space, resulting in faster work.
Clearly arranged, intuitive operator panel
- The operator panel has a voice-neutral, purely graphical interface. This visually attractive display makes operation easy and intuitive. This allows the operator to find his way around very quickly.
- The operating displays of the machine are integrated in the operator panel. Due to this, the operator has all machine functions in view at all times.
Large curb clearance
- The overhang over the edge of the drum begins very high up allowing for compaction to take place right to the edge of higher walls. This allows for a wider range of applications and greater efficiency.
Three-point articulated pendulum joint
- The three-point articulated pendulum joint results in an even distribution of the weight on the front and rear drums/tires. This allows an even, high-quality compaction result.
- The even distribution of the weight on the front and rear drums/tires offers a high level of tipping safety as well as stability on turns. This increases safety.
- The even weight distribution reduces tire wear, saving spare parts costs.
Hydraulic traction control
- The hydraulic traction control (Automatic Slip Control) ensures that the wheels do not spin. This means the roller achieves excellent gradeability and high mobility, even on rough terrain.
- The hydraulic traction control increases operator safety, as the roller does not slip as quickly on slopes.
Fold-down ROPS bar
- The ROPS bar folds down to allow for compact transport and storage dimensions. This saves time and expense.
- By folding down the ROPS bar, the spectrum of applications expands, because the roller can also pass under low clearances. This makes it possible for use in the inner courtyards of buildings, etc.