Maintenance-free electric motor
- Maintenance work is completely eliminated compared to combustion engines For example, there are no problems with dirt accumulation or inferior oil. This significantly reduces maintenance effort and costs over the long service life of the machine.
Excellent turning ability and control with simultaneously low HAV
- The guide handle responds precisely to steering movements while simultaneously reducing hand-arm vibrations to the greatest extent possible. This way, the vibratory plate can be controlled comfortably with little effort.
- Turning and steering movements are transferred very easily to the machine. This makes work quick and comfortable.
Direct drive without a V-belt
- The motor is mounted directly on the base plate and does not require a V-belt. For this reason, no maintenance is necessary, reducing operating and spare parts costs.
Constant power output
- The machine performs consistently throughout the entire discharging phase of the battery- from the first to the last minute of work.
Wheel set quickly ready for use
- If the wheel set is folded down, the guide handle automatically locks and the machine can be moved immediately. Conversely, the guide handle is automatically unlocked when you fold up the wheel set. This ensures smooth procedures on the construction site.