Intelligent, electronic automatic low oil shutoff (2Plus vibratory rammer)
- If there is a low oil level, the engine can initially be started but shuts down again after a short time.
- If the low oil level occurs during operation, the engine shuts down automatically.
Individual setting of the carburetor
- Since the carburetor is not adjusted until the engine is installed in the vibratory rammer, it offers an optimum ratio of power, fuel consumption, and low emissions.
Just one lever for starting, idling and stopping
- The vibratory rammer can be operated very comfortably using just one lever. The fuel cock is integrated in the lever. The choke is automatically deactivated at full throttle.
4-stage air cleaner (cyclone, paper filter and 2 foam air cleaners)
- The quadruple air cleaner system offers very reliable filter efficiency with high capacity and thus continuously high engine output.
- The air cleaner housing is designed to keep dirt from falling into the air intake area when removing the filter. This protects the engine from dirt entering during maintenance.
- The air cleaner cover must be opened with a tool: This should prevent the cover from being opened on a dusty construction site or the filter from being completely removed by the operator to work faster. Requiring the use of a tool should ensure that the vibratory rammer is brought to the workshop for air cleaner service.
Slim, compact design with optimum machine center of gravity
The compact design, with its low machine center of gravity, offers tip-safe running and facilitates maneuvering, particularly in narrow trenches.