Three steering modes
- The excavator has three steering modes to handle a variety of job site applications, as well as road travel. Front-wheel, four-wheel or crab steering can be selected by the toggle switch. This allows for more efficient road travel, a narrow turning radius, or driving parallel to buildings.
- The articulated or "triple" boom provides greater maneuverability and, therefore, greater freedom of motion. The additional joint permits the bucket to be pulled right up to the travel gear or the dozer blade. Ideal when narrow spaces need to be accessed or an obstacle has to be moved out of the way. The excavator also features a greater dump height and even greater digging depth.
Optimal positioning of hydraulic components
- Short hose paths result in lower power loss in the hydraulic system. This increases the service life of the hydraulic hoses, due to fewer wear points, especially in confined areas.
- The clearly defined routing of the hydraulic hoses ensures maximum efficiency, by reducing line resistance.
Large ergonomic comfort cab
- The ergonomically optimized comfort cab offers very good 360° visibility, plenty of legroom and headroom and a wide entry. This promotes a high level of safety and flexibility in the work space, adjusted to the individual needs of the operator.
Closed driving circuit
- The closed driving circuit provides simple operation with just one drive pedal and allows for infinitely variable speed from 0 to 30 km/h/18.6 mph without the need to change gears.
2 operating modes, ECO/POWER
- The two preset operating modes ECO and POWER differ from each other in engine speed and pump power. They allow easy adjustment of the excavator to the activity to be performed in order to work in the optimal fuel consumption range. In ECO mode, the focus is on economy, while in POWER mode, the focus is on work performance.
LED work lights
- Optimum illumination enhances safety around the work area and provides a higher utilization of the machine at night or in poor lighting conditions. The LED technology also offers longer service life of the fixtures
Individual support versions
- Stable footing is essential, especially during heavy excavation work or in difficult ground conditions. For support, operators can use a dozer blade or support stabilizers – in front, the rear, or in any combination.
High degree of digging power
- Exceptional digging power during excavation work saves time and money.
- The excavator can work under full load up to an ambient temperature of 45°C/113°F. The stable temperature level results in a longer service life for the hydraulic components and increases productivity.
- Lower temperature level - longer life, work without loss of performance.
Long dipper stick
- A long dipper stick increases the digging depth, reach and dumping height of the excavator.
Powerful automatic climate control
- The automatic climate control system provides consistent cooling. The air-conditioning system and fan operate until the set temperature is reached. The system then switches off and starts up again, as soon as the interior sensors measure the deviation from the set temperature.
- Road speed
- Quickly move between construction sites with speeds up to 30 km/h/18.6 mph. A wheeled excavator reduces the need for additional transportation when traveling from work area to work area.
Innovative two-part front windshield system
- An innovative front windshield enhances working comfort with greater ventilation and makes communication between operators and others on the job site easier. When closed, windows are waterproof and windproof. The upper front window can be slid under the cab roof, where it is stored safely. The lower pane serves as a protection to the operator, in particular when using breaker.
Tiltable and detachable cabin
- The large tiltable and detachable cabin, as well as the removable chassis covers offer excellent maintenance access. The opening angle of approx. 60° makes various inspection and repair work easier.