Deep Sea 7310 Controller
- Heated display for cold weather conditions.
- Auto function for customizable start up and shut down
- Service reminder means maintenance is never forgotten
Powerful and Precise Alternator
- Class H insulation and separate excitation winding can handle heavier loads and hotter temperature.
- fine tune voltage adjustment knob allows for fine tuning of voltage output.
- Voltage selector switch allows for 120/240V, 208/240V, 277/480V settings.
Fuel Tank and Containment
- 110% fluid containment protects the environment in the event of engine fluid or fuel tank leaks.
- light weight, polymer fuel tank is rust proof and easier to tow and transport.
- CSA certified for Canadian applications.
- Standard cabinet light and remote start contacts provide easy visibility and customized starting/stopping.
- Optional telematics allows the operator/owner of the machine to monitor parameters and location.
- Optional fuel quick disconnects and camlocks allow for quick and easy connections to external fuel tanks and electrical components.
Cold Weather Options
- Block heater and fuel filter heater keep the engine and fluids warm to allow for easy starting.
- 1000 CCA battery and battery charger ensure the machine always starts.
- Variable speed fan keeps warm air in the cabinet when the machine is cold and not up to operating temperature.
- Lug door safety switch cuts voltage to the electrical lugs when the lug door is opened in order to prevent operator injury.
- Emergency stop button is highly visible and easily accessible to keep the operator, the environment, and others safe in the event of an emergency.
- Battery disconnect allows for battery voltage to be fully disconnected from the rest of the machine to eliminate parasitic draw and residual voltage.