Expansive Maintenance Access
- Things break, and repairs are required, it's fact of life. The forward tilting cab and simple arrangement of internal components limit downtime when things go wrong.
- A spacious engine bay, coupled with a swing up cooling package, provide convenient access to hydraulics and the engine.
Controls for Every Operator
- Mechanical hand-foot controls allow the user to operate boom and bucket controls via foot pedals and machine steering via hand levers. Selectable EH joystick controls: Control patterns can be toggled between ISO and H-Pattern via a switch in the cab. Sensitivity can be adjusted to the operator’s preferences. With adjustable sensitivity and control patterns, the loader is designed to fit the control preferences of nearly any user.
- Different types of controls ensure that operators with different backgrounds and experience can operate efficiently.
- Choose between mechanical hand-foot controls and selectable EH Joystick Controls with ISO and H patterns.
Maintenance and Filter Free After-treatment
- Maintenance, and regeneration free aftertreatment eliminates extreme heat and reduced performance during regeneration.
- Equipped with a passive Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) and Exhaust Gas Recirculation requiring no maintenance, reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
4 year / 4000 hour Engine Warranty
- Kohler KDI engines come with industry-leading 4 year, 4,000 hour warranty, so both first and second life owners can be assured that their engine will be operating smoothly for years to come.
Forward Tipping Cab
- Whether the lift arm is fully raised or on the boom stops, a forward tipping cab provides ample access to hydraulic pumps and motors.
Comfortable, Spacious Cab
- The loader comes with a spacious extended cab, that maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.
Ergonomic cab design
- From switch location and layout to an angled foot rest in the floor board, the cab was purposefully designed to reduce operator fatigue.
- Ergonomically located handles, a wide door and step make entry and exit easy for any operator.
- Joysticks, armrests, and seat are all connected and move as one unit making it more comfortable and easier to operate in rough environments.
- Low mounted tilt cylinders, expansive door, sloped rear engine compartment and large side windows maximize operator visibility in every direction.
High Hinge Pin Height
- Maximizes loading and unloading capabilities for any industry and on any jobsite.
Top Auxiliary Hydraulics Performance
- Category-leading, Standard Flow hydraulic horsepower provides the punch to boost performance with a wide range of attachments.